Call for Artwork: Youth Employment Summit
Inclusion BC is inviting youth with intellectual disabilities (under 30 years old) to submit visual artwork and photography for our 2021 virtual Youth Employment Summit.
- The chosen artist will receive a $500 cash honorarium
- The deadline for submissions is October 23, 2020.
What to Submit:
- Name of the artist
- The age of the artist
- Contact information for the artist
- An electronic version of the design (pdf or jpeg file) to [email protected]
- An artist’s statement, describing key aspects of the work (under 250 words)
Save the Date!
The Youth Employment Summit will be held over three days, from February 18-20, 2021.
Highlights of the Summit:
- Virtual job fair with employers looking to hire
- Live hip hop performance by Missy D
- Opportunities for employee mentorships
- Random prize draws throughout the event
- Free gift in the mail (receive a one of a kind t-shirt and a tasty snack)